According to the US government crime records, in 2021, around 1700 burglary cases happened daily in the USA. The same report also states that the highest burglary cases happen in households when women and kids are only present in the house. Therefore, family security is a big concern in today’s time, and you should look for advanced gadgets to improve home security.
The LightBulb Security Camera Keilini can be an option to improve home security. Everyone is familiar with CCTV or surveillance cameras. But, this particular product is a little different from the existing security cameras in many aspects. Find an unbiased review of this piece of the product below.
An Introduction to the Keilini LightBulb Security Camera
This lightbulb security camera has been designed to furnish homeowners with low-budget security cameras. The best thing about the product is the zero installation cost. Installing the CCTV cameras through cables is time-consuming. Nevertheless, such security cams are limited, as they cannot be easily installed everywhere.
In contrast, you can install this security lightBulb from Keilini on an existing bulb holder in your house. Anyone can conveniently install the product around a property’s main entrance. You have to download the app on your smartphone to access videos and live footage of the camera from any remote place.
Top Features of the Product
Knowing a few noteworthy features of the product is crucial if you are already considering buying it. So, here are the top features at a glance for you.
- 360-Degree Surveillance: Traditional security cameras often come with angle issues. They can operate within a particular angle, and burglars are smart enough to ditch the CCTV surveillance due to the absence of a 360-degree view. But, Keilini’s lightbulb security camera offers 360-degree surveillance with precision.
- Night Vision Technology: The lightbulb camera has decent night vision to render 24-hour security to households. Therefore, you can have a peaceful mind even though you are not present with your family at night.
- Loud Alarm: The camera can detect intruders through the motion sensor and ring an audible alarm to keep the intruders away from your property. Besides humans, it can detect animals and ring the alarm to scare them animal.
- Wireless Device: The device is wireless, as you do not need to connect it to a computer to access the video footage. Installing an application will help you access the video footage. Moreover, it does not need any charging.
- Easy to install
- Wireless and no battery charging
- Loud alarm to scare animals and intruders
- Easy to use application
- Video recording feature available
- Night vision is average
- Can only be purchased online (as of now)
LightBulb Security Camera Keilini is a decent option for those looking for home security devices at a low budget. The device is hassle-free to install and use. Most importantly, you can access video footage from a remote location through the application, which is available for both Android and iOS operating systems. Stay updated with more of such latest gadgets reviews at TeqToq.