Learning about Google and some of the latest tech news is important if you want to grow your business online. With so many new algorithms coming up, it is important to remain up-to-date, if you don’t want to miss out on the fun. At present, Google has finally introduced AI tools to Docs and Gmail as part of its larger push.
The company is working hard to test out all the AI products and then make them easily accessible for limited users of Workspace. This stage will include Google and Gmail’s productivity tools as well.
More to know:
Google is now working hard to move into the world of general artificial intelligence. It has introduced features that will help users to create some texts in Gmail and Docs with the help of the firm’s latest AI technology.
- At present, Google is working hard to test out the AI items and make them highly accessible for limited users of the Workspace. This stage will include the productivity tools from the house of Google and Gmail.
- Whether you hold the position of a busy HR expert who is looking for ways to create customized job descriptions or any parent here to draft an invitation for the child’s birthday party, Workspace will save you the effort and the time of writing the very first version.
- All that you need to do over here is just type a topic that you are willing to cover. Within a few seconds of waiting, a draft will be generated automatically, on your behalf.
It has been targeted as one of the trending tech news right from its inception. There are so many new regulations added and learning about that beforehand is crucial.
The value of Generative AI:
When it comes to the technology of 2023, Generative AI has been a front-seat runner. The introduction took the highest pinnacle after San Francisco OpenAI added the ChatGPT Chatbot in the month of November and watched it turning viral in no time.
- ChatGPT will help the users to ask a question or to make a request and then respond with answers, which were creative and sophisticated at the same time.
- All the top technically-advanced companies are now moving towards the same capabilities by adding that into their own items or services.
- Thanks to Google’s test, a user gets the opportunity to go to the text box in any email and then type “draft an email to the team.”
- The application is made in such a manner that it will spit out three-paragraph all focusing on a “thank you” note.
- Later, the user can edit the note as per his will; elaborate, or just turn them into bullet points.
- The users even have the liberty to ask the program to try once again and it will come up with a completely different note to work with.
The value as seen in Workspace:
As per the recent standing, Google has boasted over 3 billion users of the Workspace. It will include the companies and consumers, which are paying a subscription plan for the same.
- Right now, the main rival of Google happens to be Microsoft 365. It is a productivity bundle that was known as Office 365 before October 2022.
- Microsoft has been named a major investor in the field of OpenAI. It has already been in a discussion related to AI and productivity software at an event hosted online on LinkedIn.
At present, Google is all set to provide early access to all the new features to not just the consumers, but some education and business users as well. However, the company didn’t mention when it will release the capabilities broadly. To learn more about the latest news from Google, TEQTOQ is the name to be.