iOS comes bundled with a lot of nifty features. One of them is the iOS Screen Recording. Now it is up to you how you use this feature. Some will use it to record tutorials and some will use to record snapshot images and videos. You can record anything which is showing up on your screen. While Android already had lots and lots of third-party apps to record the screen, this is a new addition to the iOS 11 and people are loving it.
Here is how to enable this on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Settings App
- Goto Control Center
- Select Customize Controls.
- Tap the + icon next to the Screen Recording to bring it to the top INCLUDES section.
Now How to Start Recording the Screen.
- Pull up the control center
- Tap on the Screen Recording icon.
- After 3 seconds countdown, the screen recording will start.
The red bar shows that the recording is active and will stay on top of any app you open.
Tap on the red bar to stop the recording. The screen recording will be saved to the Photos App.
You can view more options for screen recording by 3D touching the screen recording icon in the control center.