RadiX AXE6600 from MSI is currently one of the major gadgets that have been ravishing the latest technology news all over the internet. It is targeted to be a slick-looking Wi-Fi 6E gaming router. The main goal of this router is to perform well within close range. However, if you are planning to spread 6GHz signals to a far-off distance, then this router might not be the most probable choice to consider.
It is one of the most expensive gadgets, costing around $349.99. But, it is proven to be a one-time investment plan from your side. However, if you are planning to purchase the gadget from online stores like Amazon, you might save some bucks.
Part of online gaming:
When the matter revolves around the world of online gaming, you can have the fastest PC. However, that won’t make a difference in case the router fails to deliver the much-needed bandwidth in order to work hand in hand with the competitors.
- If you think that the network lag is what holding you back, then investing in a gaming router like MSI Radix AXE6600 seems to be a clever choice from your side.
- It consists of Wi-Fi 6E technology. Not only that but MSI Radix AXE6600 is known to have a powerful CPU and multi-gigabit wired connections.
- Through this router, you are all set to deliver the decent output within close range. The only issue is with the long-range signals.
In case you don’t need the multi-gig connection, then the TP-Link Archer AXE75 might be the right option for you with better performance and network security software. This product is a bit towards your budget-friendly option.
Checking in with the performance:
A single look at MSI Radix AXE6600 will let you know that it is made for gamers only. The black and grey enclosure will have a sports car front-type look. This look is completed with the help of beveled edges and sculpted cooling grills.
- This product is measured at 7.8 by 13.3 by 8.8 inches. This measurement is taken when the antennas have been extended fully.
- There are 6 non-removable antennas available.
- These antennas are further embedded with LED light strips, which will change color, based on the present active Quality of Service or QoS mode.
- The cabinet’s top portion consists of 4 LAN activity LED indicators. Then you have the WPS button, along with internet and power indicators.
- There is a button on the top that will help in turning the Wi-Fi and LEDs on and off.
- Furthermore, you will come across a backlit Dragon Shield button. It helps you to cycle through the present QoS modes of the router.
- When it comes to the antennas, this Dragon Shield button will easily change its colors, based on the active mode.
What about the back?
On the back side of this gaming router, you have a 2.5 Gbps WAN or LAN port. Then it consists of a 1 GBPS port, 3 1GBPS LAN ports, and a reset button. It furthermore has a USB 3.0 port, a power jack, and a power button.
- Apart from the cooling grills that have been mentioned before, MSI Radix AXE6600 also has special heat pipes and sinks. The main goal is to keep the internal components cool.
- The internal components consist of 256MB of flash memory, a 1.8GHz CPU, 512MB of DDR4 memory, and Wi-Fi 6E circuitry.
All these points clearly prove why MSI Radix AXE6600 is booming in business these days, especially among gamers. For more such latest & popular gadgets reviews, you are most welcome to visit TEQTOQ. Contact the team online by visiting its official website.